Sports Participation Requirements
- In order to participate/tryout student athletes must have a current sports physical exam form (VHSL) on file with the school. In addition, students also need to be in good academic standing.
- The physical exam must be dated after May 1st of the current school year.
- The Athletic Participation Agreement must be signed before trying out for a sports team. (See links at the bottom of the page)
- Eligibility forms are required for participants - Student athletes must be passing each of their classes in order to participate in after-school sports.
- Tryouts and practices take place after school from 2:30 PM to 4:10 PM (except for swimming which practice 3 times per week).
- Late buses will be provided for student bus riders staying after school.
- If you have any questions, please call/email Ms. Hogwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 703-228-2446.
Below is a SAMPLE VHSL form